Welcome to Message of Life Ministries!
Our desire is to provide the “Message of Life” in a practical manner for ‘everyday’ Life. We are committed to providing the resources, encouragement and insight you need to be Victorious in Life. We believe you will be refreshed, inspired and strengthened by hearing the Word of Life, which is the Word of God.
As we celebrate Life in our worship and fellowship together, please feel free to enter in and experience the very presence of God. You are invited and welcome to enter into the Good Life.
We want all Guests to feel comfortable at Message of Life. When you visit our church, you can expect the following:
Before the Service
- Friendly Greeters will Bless you & offer you assistance
- Coffee & Donuts are available in the Donut Shoppe before & after Service
- Find a Seat, check us out, relax….. you’ll never be singled out.
- Service Begins with a Group Declaration. Receive! Enjoy!
During the Service
- Our Service is easy to follow.
- Our Pastors and the multimedia system will guide you!
- Our Announcements are featured on the large screen.
- Our Music is Relevant with a mix of Contemporary and Traditional.
- Our Full Band brings a mixture of lively uplifting praise, heartfelt moving worship, as well as, time-honored hymns.
- Please feel free to join us in Worship.
- Our Giant Screen displays the lyrics, scriptures and media presentations.
- Testimonies are shared occasionally to build faith and to get to know each other.
- Expect a Message that is positive, practical, and full of Life.
- When served, Communion is open since we are an inter-denominational church.
- We are a Giving Assembly, therefore, we participate in Tithes, Offerings and Alms.
- Service will Conclude with a Scriptural Blessing.
- Private Personal Prayer is offered at the front after Service. Take advantage as needed.
After the Service
- Check out the Specials in the Lighthouse Bookstore following service.
- Recordings of the service may be purchased at the Audio Dept.
- For those wanting food & fellowship following, Join the “Lunch Bunch”. In this social setting, pastors make themselves available to answer any of your questions.